Do you worry all the time? Does your mind just spin?
Do you chronically feel tense and edgy inside, or unable to relax?
Do you constantly feel exhausted and unhealthy?
Do you feel overwhelmed by your life?
Do you long for a peaceful night’s sleep? Would you like to feel in control of your thinking? When was the last time you felt calm and relaxed? Do you long to feel focused, able to make decisions and move forward with your life? Are you ready to release the pain and begin your personal transformation?
At Lake Country Wellness & Counseling, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your optimal human potential. Through education, self-reflection and skill building, we empower our clients to make changes in their self-care, lifestyle, and relationship skills which allows them to increase self-awareness, dissolve old stuck patterns, and create a truly satisfying life.
Through our time working together, you will:
Master the ability to relax and sooth your body at will.
- Learn to still your mind at will and embrace the power of positive thinking.
- Identify your negative core beliefs and transform them into positive, self-affirming beliefs.
- Gain self-confidence and self-worth and be able to express your wants and needs assertively.
- Make decisions and solve problems with conviction.
- Accept and honor your body by learning to tune in to its messages and confidently respond with good nutrition, enjoyable exercise, relaxation, and play.
- Understand that your emotions as an essential part of yourself and be able to identify and express them with confidence and control.
- Gain a clear sense of your spiritual beliefs and values and know that your life has purpose, meaning, and direction.
By learning to integrate and balance the energies of mind, body, spirit, and emotions, you can achieve profound healing and radiant health. Come and build a treasure chest of self-care skills. It’s time to begin your personal evolution, to release the pain and learn to live from the heart. Why just survive when you can truly thrive!
Ready to begin your Healing Journey? Contact Diane Garrison, PhD
or call 262-547-9673