ALCOHOL AND DRUG TREATMENT
Do you feel like your drug or alcohol use is controlling you?
Are you tired of the chaos?
Do you fee all alone, like no one understands?
Are you tired of running from the pain?
Do you feel like you are going insane?
Would you like to wake up in the morning feeling good? Do you long to feel peaceful inside? When was the last time you felt in control of your thinking? Do you long to feel purpose and direction in your life again, to feel connected to something greater than yourself? Congratulations, you have taken the first step to beginning your Alcohol and Drug Treatment.
At Lake Country Wellness & Counseling, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your optimal human potential. Through education, self-reflection and skill building, we empower our clients to make changes in their self-care, lifestyle, and relationship skills which allows them to increase self-awareness, dissolve old stuck patterns and create a truly satisfying life beyond alcohol abuse and drug addicition.
Through our time working together, you will:
- Learn why sobriety is important and be proud of the clean time you achieve.
- Discover that you are not alone, and gain confidence in the ability to reach out for support.
- Learn to still your mind and embrace the power of positive thinking.
- Gain self-confidence and self-worth and be able to express your wants and needs assertively.
- Develop a treasure chest of relapse prevention skills and be able to manage your cravings with conviction.
- Accept and honor your body by learning to tune in to its messages and confidently responding with good nutrition, enjoyable exercise, relaxation, and play.
- Master the ability to energize and sooth your body at will.
- Understand that your emotions are an essential part of yourself and be able to identify and express them with confidence and control.
- Enjoy a new found freedom when you identify and release old wounds, learning much from this journey about yourself, others, and the world.
Finally, you will gain a clear sense of your spiritual beliefs and values, enabling you to lead an authentic, honest life - a life of purpose, direction, and meaning. By learning to integrate and balance the energies of mind, body, spirit and emotions, you can achieve profound healing and radiant health. It’s time to begin your personal evolution. Stop just surviving and learn to truly thrive!
Ready to begin your Healing Journey? Contact Diane Garrison, PhD
or cal 262-5467-9673