Women's Self Discovery Group
Are you ready to embrace your internal world, to learn to truly honor and accept yourself?
Do you seek Wholeness, a true integration of Mind, Body, Spirit, & Emotions, but find you keep running into old emotional walls and automatic ways of reacting?
Are you ready to become the powerful spiritual being you are meant to be?
This group is designed to assist each participant in finding and embracing their true self, to deepen their wisdom and insight, to achieve vibrant health and well-being.
Through our time working together, you will:
· Learn to still your mind at will and embrace the power of positive thinking and intention.
· Identify your negative core beliefs and transform them into positive, self-affirming beliefs.
· Deepen your practice of prayer and meditation, so you can rest in the boundless love of God.
· Accept and honor your body by learning to tune in to its messages and confidently responding with good nutrition, enjoyable exercise, relaxation and play.
· Learn to better control the flow of energy in your Body, Mind, Spirit, and Emotions: to balance, clear, and integrate.
· Master the ability to energize and sooth your body at will.
· Listen more closely to your intuition, inner wisdom to guide your decisions and actions.
· Deepen your relationships with yourself, with ers and with your Creator.
· Gain a clear sense of your spiritual beliefs and values and know that your life has purpose, meaning and direction.
At Lake Country Wellness & Counseling we strongly believe in the power of the group process in the treatment and healing of alcohol and drug abuse and other addictions. We also believe that people are better able to utilize the group process when we create Men’s and Women’s Recovery Groups. Since a huge component of group work is the ability to identify with others with similar problems, gender specific groups allow people to relax and open up in group quicker. The Recovery Groups also help you:
1. Reach out for support from others.
2. Identify and develop ways to cope with Relapse Triggers.
3. Grief and loss work: Say Good-bye to Drugs & Alcohol.
4. Identify, express, and cope with Intense Feelings.
5. Explore healthy way to Rebuild Trust and make healthy connection to
6. Explore the Spiritual aspects of Recovery and the 12-Steps.
We currently have 2 groups running:
1. Men’s Recovery Group- 6pm on Tuesday nights
(Led by Nick Dillon, MS, SACIT)
2. Women’s Recovery Group- 7pm on Monday nights
(Led by Diane Garrison, PhD)
3. Women’s Advanced Recovery Group- 6pm every other Monday night.
This group focuses on exploring and healing the core issues which led
you to use drugs and alcohol to cope. (Led by Diane Garrison, PhD)
Come join other men and women on a journey of physical, mental,
emotional, and spiritual healing.
For information about these groups, contact
Dr. Diane Garrison or Nicholas Dillon